Carolyn Tyler is one of our county’s AgriLife Extension Agents and she is in charge of Family and Community Health. We talked with her this week about what that means and what AgriLife FCH can do for you.
You can find the Henderson County AgriLife FCH Facebook page here.
Learn more about the “Maintain, No Gain” program here.
- 2:00 — About Carolyn Tyler
- 3:30 — About AgriLife Extension and how it plugs into local government
- 5:20 — About Family and Community Health
- 6:05 — Child Passenger Safety
- 8:00 — Certified Food Handlers course
- 9:40 — Healthy food preparations, Cooking Well with Diabetes, Cooking Well with High Blood Pressure
- 11:00 — Maintain, No Gain — getting through the holidays without gaining
- 14:15 — December 15 live cooking demonstration
- 15:45 — Library Learning Series
- 17:20 — Do Well, Be Well with Diabetes
- 19:15 — Lunch and Learn Series
- 21:45 — 4-H and 4-H food programs
- 25:20 — 4-H is about more than just livestock projects