By Jennifer Hannigan, TVCC Public Information
It has been four decades since David Loper came to work at Trinity Valley Community College. At the college’s annual spring in-service event Monday, he was honored for his dedication along with other TVCC employees who achieved five-year milestones in their employment status.
The employees who have reached milestone years were honored with pins and plaques at the event. Loper, who is the chair of the college’s business and marketing division, was the employee who reached the highest milestone this year with 40 years of service.
For serving 35 years, the college honored Dr. Jerry King, TVCC’s vice president of instruction.
Vice President of Information Technology Mike Abbott, Associate Vice President of Information Technology Brett Daniel, science instructor Jim Guillory, and TVCC Health Science Center Provost Dr. Helen Reid were all honored for reaching 30 years of service.
Other employees recognized for reaching service milestones were:
- 25 years – Bo Cargil, Charles Dobroski, Merl Estep, Janet Lumpkin Angie McLeroy and Kay Pulley
- 20 years – Mary Ensign, Nancy Love, Ben McCartney, Jim McNutt, Bud Richards, Liz Smith
- 15 years – Richard Davis, Rick Gleason, Misti Hardison, Leslie Prater, Russell Self, Scott Walker, Gail McInnis
- 10 years – Algia Allen, Cortney Curran, Janet Elledge, David Handorf, Brent Hoffman, Shelia Goldman, Linda Land, Eric Moseley, Therese Sharp
- 5 years – Rhonda Chandler, Jennifer Evilsizer, Barbara Parr, Marshall Reeves, Melissa Singletary